Sunday, April 12, 2009

Photography in Port Credit







One of my favourite things to Photograph in Port Credit are swans.
I just love how beautiful they are, how territorial they are and just how funny they can be. I think we are so very lucky to live in a city that has so much diversity in its landscape, people, entertainment, volunteer opportunities and community centres. I think if your new to the neighbourhood, or you've been here for years the social, recreational, and friendship opportunities are endless, and are there for the taking, if you just put yourself out there..If you are not used to "putting yourself" out there then you can just take it a step at a time like I did. Here is an introduction to social networking for someone Sixty, Single, and loving their life. Mississauga is a growing city, rich in diversity, lush in landscape. It is also the sixth largest city in Canada. It is blessed with beautiful parks, a great downtown core, and images that will touch your very soul! Welcome to my blog.
Posted by Suzanne Williams at 3:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment