Sunday, April 12, 2009

Girls nite out

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Girls Nite Out

Well I've just come back from a small get together and you know when you have a girls night out in your sixties and one when you’re in your thirties, the two are worlds apart..I am just happy now to have anyone but me do the cooking number one and I just love spaghetti with meatballs, a nice salad and garlic bread with a great bottle of wine you just can’t beat it...just simple fare. When I was, in my thirties, I wanted complicate dishes, and to be around larger groups of people...great food, good company, and lots of wine and laughs...now I just like a small group of close friends. I still have many laughs and it is just the best getting out and being with friends...The garlic bread tonight was especially good as was the wine, the wine was red... "Fuzion"...and the garlic bread made with a hint of rosemary made the garlic bread just a little different from the norm...added a bit of punch to everything..What doesn’t rosemary help?

Friday, March 27, 2009

Sixty, and loving life

Posted by Suzanne Williams at 6:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment